29 Mar 2010

Friends First

I have always been interested in how couples got together. A few have started out as brief encounters at bars and clubs, some chance encounters in the supermarket, a few good relationships I know started online, and then there is the friends first.

This is an idea I like. I am someone who doesn't trust someone immediately after I first meet them. But then with past experience with trusting someone I shouldn't have and the fear of letting myself be me and putting/scaring someone off doesn't really help that either. I also think I am a bit too choosy when it comes to men, I know I need to relax a bit if I am going to get anywhere at all.

I know I am not a striking women compared to my mates especially my face. I have a relatively nice/fit body that some women would kill to have and have made several hairdresser's jealous about my hair. Mainly colour I was told that my natural colour is a very commonly requested colour in salons which boosted my confidence so I take great care of it. I know my looks probably won't get me 2nd glances from men so I tend to rely on my personality and wit to charm someone for the majority. Thou there has been the rare approach in clubs from someone, but as I said that's rare and they are probably drunk.

This idea of friends first has great appeal, thou seems like a slow process. Which as a Virgin is probably a good thing. But then I have longed for passion, the sudden urge to have someone to hold, kiss, caress and feel. To be felt wanted, needed and loved at that moment in time. To just let myself go since I have been holding back for so long and be in the moment and really discover what I am all about.

I know sex is not the be end of a relationship and that friendship is an important part of it. But it's still has a large role to play and can't be something to take on lightly. You have to be happy with someone who you know has some understanding of what you are as a person.

But to get that moment with someone, and to let myself go is something I want very much. A rare moment to find.

Yours
Secret Virgin

1 comment:

Tony Tarquinto said...

I don't think I've even been in love much less had a serious relationship with a woman. I don't see too many couples in Orange County walking around anymore. Most women just go out in small groups and guys around here are so drunk they don't even know what's going on. It's interesting to observe, though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails