27 Nov 2010

Cyber Dumped



Well just been well and truly been fucked and not the fun good way I wanted.

Been chatting with a guy for ages on eHarmony. We really connected, we got on well and agreed to meet.

So I said will love to meet and where? A week passed, nothing. Another week nothing. So emailed again asking if he would still like to meet and hope he had a good halloween ect.. Another 2 weeks go by and nothing, luckily gave me a link to his website so had a look and found him on twitter. And them messaged him asking if there was a problem as to why he wasn't getting my emails and would he still like to meet?

He just replied to me and he found someone he met at a wedding the week he emailed me and is no longer looking. Just been hit by a tonne of bricks, and the only way I had to find out was via twitter and he had been stringing me along while he was working on this other girl.

But I don't know why I am upset, I have tears. I never met the guy. Never heard his voice or anything. Yet still feel like I have lost something big and it's confusing the hell out of me. I have even had a cry and I just don't know why.

Maybe this is just a shadow of my life being played again and again like a bad record yet you can't get the tune out of your head. I put myself into something and then nothing comes out of it. It is coming up to Christmas and I was so looking forward to having someone I can share some of the joy with and now will be alone again apart from family but then they can only give a certain kind of love.

Have become completely disheartened with it all. Why am I looking for something that probably doesn't exist and may never will for me? Why is this so hard?

Yours
Secret Virgin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. That sounds ridiculously shitty but please please please don't look into it too much. This isn't about what he feels about you. It's your own insecurities resurfacing and the hopelessness that keeps finding an excuse to come up again.
Don't let it get you down.

flamencokitty said...

I...feel...you.

Vibin' Vixen said...

Bummer! Boys are lame :-( But there are plenty more out there ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails