27 Oct 2010

Digital Dating


For regular readers will of read, last entry I was trying to decide if it was worth signing up to eHarmony as I had received a new communication from someone and couldn't respond or see photo's due to me not being a member. Which is complete crock if you ask me and a lot of money but luckily I was offered 3 months for the price of one and after some discussions with my mum decided to go ahead with it.

So been in regular communication with a guy on eHarmony and we have much in common and cute from his photo's. After a couple of weeks of eHarmony mail he asked me last night he enjoyed chatting with me online and would like to meet up for drinks. Which is fair enough and got to give it a go I suppose, and was hoping to meet up with him at some point anyway but didn't want to seem pushy. Now that we are going to sort a time to meet up it seems more real and a bit more scary. All of the men I have dated ended up being stalkers of some description including my very first "boyfriend" and he was the worst of the lot.

Some mixture of excitement and fear right now. But going to plug on with it and hopefully he won't end up hiding outside my apartment.

Yours
Secret Virgin

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I wish you the best of luck! Meeting someone for the first time (after a period of chatting online et.c.) usually is a bit uneasy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails