18 Sept 2010

Naughty Knicker Box


I do love a bit of knicker and panty shopping. Nothing like finding that perfect little number that makes a women feel sexy and confident. I hate shoe shopping and would take sexy knicker strolling anytime. And cracking open a new untouched 5 pack of knickers and getting that new smell. Oh yes. May be hard being a women but often worth it.

And the reason for this topic as I sit her with a glass of wine and Phil Collins on the box, today I went out a shopping determined to find a nice bra and some extra knickers. Mainly because one of my old trusted bra's died a heroic death keeping me jiggle free. Not a date night bra, but was faithful to the end and sadly required a replacement. All I wanted was a simple bra. But oh no. I go shopping and come away with a sexy bra and knicker set for £6.


Yup I picked this lovely number but in mid blue. And the knickers round the back near the top have a lace up bit with black ribbon like on the front of the bra. Naturally tried it on when I got home. And I got a 5 pack of knickers for £5. Score.

Now these are so far not my fave set. My fave set which I love is a Breast Cancer support Bra and pants set, 15% going to cancer research. Bright pink, low cut, with white lace and knickers show (creatively of course) in full my rear bumpers. Knickers I do not wear often but the bra I love. It's the only bra that fits perfectly, keeps me perked and absorbs a lot of jiggle and goes great with any tight tee/shirt. I love it.

Now the one bad thing I had today, and I am sure we have all been there. I could not find the right size. Now I am a 32 D and trying to find a nice 32 D bra is like finding a virgin in an orgy. Virtually no one does them apart from Debenhams and maybe M&S. So had to settle for a 34 D, thou fits comfortably round the rib cage.

My own mum has found the perfect bra, yet one wire from one cup is gone but she stills wear it because it is the best she has had in a long time. Aren't we a fickle gender. 

I am hoping for a man to see my sets, thou admittedly I buy for me. But wouldn't say no to purchasing this:


For the right and well behaved little boy wanting a late night treat. That he has earned of course.

Counting the days till I will go out buying again. A few of my bra's are coming to an end shortly, so who knows. I continue to window shop.

Both of the items displayed on the page are from Peacocks

Yours
Secret Virgin

1 comment:

G/W said...

I need to go shopping for some nice underwear too.
I lost my favorite black lace panties (not what you think... I believe I left them while I was on vacation)

Related Posts with Thumbnails