14 May 2010

A Little "May" Time - Part II



With the stress of finding a home I let off a bit of steam.

But then I got to thinking. I have never managed to get any vaginal climaxing when masturbating. I tried twice and first off felt un-comfy and didn't go in to far and second even when aroused I still couldn't get the finale. I seem to be more of a clitoral masturbator as I get more of a feeling and relief that way.

Now as a virgin I have no way of comparing or really know what it is to have a penis inserted, but I have began wandering if when it comes down to it really enjoy it because I am not getting the stimulation or get to the finish line.

I am worried I am going to become really disappointed and then wonder why I waited so long for 3 mins of heavy breathing.

Understandably I have read a few women don't get to that stage at all. Just seems pointless.

But on the other hand I did insert my finger slightly coming to climax and did feel 'good' ish. But then again it's a waste to sit there waiting for it.

Yours
Secret Virgin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails