31 May 2010

A Little "May" Time - Part III


It's the last day of May and so comes the end (pun not intended there) of National Masturbation Month. I of course celebrated with a little me time this morning and was very good today, thou don't think I did anything different apart from it took me a little longer to get going then usual.

During my many years of virginal self love I have come across a couple of sites of great interest and based on this topic, mainly around female masturbation but some handy tips for anyone looking or seeking some pleasure alone or getting to know your partner better as well as the usual safety tips and advice that goes along with any type of intercourse.

Scarleteen

The Clitoris.com

Got a lot of ideas from this site. First place that explained masturbating standing up, which I have done a couple of times, but lie down more often. Also very informative about the female genitalia.

Yours
Secret Virgin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails