12 May 2010

A Little "May" Time

Did you know May is the National Masturbation Month? You do now. Only found out a couple of days ago myself.

Now more widely accepted as the "norm" to masturbate regularly seems more folk are willing to experiment as much as they would with a sexual partner of some description and many people sharing them with other's. I have even read that is seen as "Real Sex" and perfectly healthy.

I have been masturbating since mid-puberty and when Sex Education was due in the classroom. I had spent many years wandering what sex is like and always had that tingling sensation but never took action on it for a long time. Till one night I grabbed a pillow and that was it. Thou seemed very shameful and embarrassed about it at the time, thou determined to prove to myself that I was sexually active and hopefully attractive.

Naturally things developed further and the pillow was dumped (Thou still have the one off when in the mood) and turned to massage. Enjoying it more and experiencing more powerful orgasm.

I have always believed that masturbation was the best way to work out what turned me on, what points worked, what position I liked. I think I have become an expert of my own sexual pleasure but of course when I actually get to do it will probably be a different experience.

Yours
Secret Virgin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails