13 Mar 2011

Failed Movie Date


A very late blog post about 2nd date that happened a week ago.
Anyway after some chatting about what to do, we decided on the restaurant we were going to go to on the first date and then go and see a west end show. A show he has wanted to try and see for a while, which is fine I had no problem, so that was decided. Then when he tried to sort it out they didn't do a show on Monday night despite thinking they did so we went to back up of a movie. So I get times for the film we decided on seeing and we had plenty of time to get from the restaurant to the cinema down the road.

So far we have had 2 dates and his organizational skills seem to be almost non existent. Some of it a bit running round at the last minute. So far just been rolling my eyes.

He turns up a little late, which isn't a big deal. Had a really nice meal and half way threw he asks what time the movie is and I remind him, again we had plenty of time. After dinner we decide to have a drink at the bar before heading down the road. He then asks me again about cinema times, I tell him. He looks at his watch and informs me we have missed it.

..........

I think we can safely say, time slips past him like a penguin ice skating. After all that planning we miss it. I was a little irritated as I really wanted to see this film.

But the evening wasn't a total bust we had another good long chat over more drinks before catching the last tube home. He very kindly walked me to my platform and saw me on the tube train before heading off to catch his service.

Just hugs, no kissing. We seem to be taking it slowly, which I guess is normal for online dating. Already gotten a hint he wants me to visit him in his new pad and bring a DVD with me. We are progressing at a steady pass so far. Minus the timing and lack of organizational skills that seem to dog us.

Now awaiting date 3. Hopefully we will get to see this movie next time.

Yours
Secret Virgin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails