20 Mar 2011

Dinner and a movie success


So got back from date number 3 this morning.
And no it is not what you are thinking. We didn't go that far.

We finally got to see the movie I wanted to see and had dinner after wards, a reverse of the last date. So we finished dinner early and he asks me to come over to his place to check out his new apartment and TV along with his photos of holidays he took last year.

So we get to his place and I get the grand tour and view of an unmade bed (typical) and then settle down to watch a movie on his new TV, me being conscious of catching the last tube home made sure it wasn't an epic long movie. Movie ends and I check the time and have a little extra spare before having to catch the tube, so he showed me his holiday snaps, and we end up cuddling for a little while which was very nice. Next thing we know it's 1am and no tubes.

Fuck!

I have no money for a taxi to take me all the way out to where I lived. I notice he has a little glint in his eye and says I can crash at his place, which was pretty much my only option left at this time unless I was prepared to walk all night. I begin to wonder if this was a plan he has had for the past few hours and hoping to get his leg over.

But no he was a gent. He offered his bed for me and he would take the spare room bed, but I refused and took the spare bedroom instead. No funny business, no jumping on me late at night just showed me to my room and help sort the bed and curtains out and left me to it. Of course no PJ's so was left with panties and the t-shirt I was wearing, which isn't bad, I look good like that.

This morning we wake up and we share some orange juice watched some TV and then I decided it was time for me to leave thou he wanted me to stay for another movie. But sitting in unclean clothes and a desperate need to sort out hair and teeth as well as find some fresh clothes and a shower. So he walked to the tube station holding hands and was a little reluctant to let go of my hand, but we hugged and had a quick kiss and parted company.

All of that was very nice and we had fun. But one thing did worry me during the night. I found I had become "wet" as I changed for bed last night and got worst during the night. Yet didn't feel horny or have that tingly feeling when I am turned on, has never happened before and startled me at first and a very strange sensation while trying to sleep and finding I had lubed up without knowing it.

Then all I could think off was, 'need clean panties'. Or better yet, carry clean ones.

Yours
Secret Virgin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails