3 Oct 2010

Free Communication Expeiment Part 2

Aye!

That's all I can say about it all so far. Today 35 matches in my match box on eHarmony. Out of them all there is one that catches my attention.

As of my entry yesterday there has been 2 more "matches". Yesterday it was 'C' and 'J'. Me and C, an IT Service Desk Operator, shared questions, answers, hates and must haves. Came to a bit of a dead stop after that, interest became a bit lacking and still is somewhat but don't whant to seem like a bitch as I initiated the discussion. Next stage is to send open questions, you can put in your own or choose from a list and allows for more detailed answers. Just trying to decide if it is worth going ahead with step 4 since there is barely 2 days left.

J, a TV producer and about 6 years my senior, has yet to respond to my questons and is funnily enough the one guy I feel I can really connect with. Knowing my luck he will respond after Monday. Typical Man haha.

Yesterday a new guy intiated communication with me. For now we will call him 'I'. Read his profile, nothing in it jumps out at me but give him a benefit of a doubt and responded to his questions and sent him my own. Couple hours later he responds, and a couple of the answers were OK the rest were, well, cautious shall we say. One question I sent was along the lines of what wil you do to cheer me up after a bad day. He had a chioce of 4 answers or write his own he went with write his own and responce was basically 'depends'.

DEPENDS! That sounded half hearted. You contacted me mate put some effort into it. Anyway the answers wenr't exactly thrilling so have not continued to step 2. Oh and I is a civil servant and like his profile a tad boring.

Got more matches today and well could only find one of interest. We will call him 'P', TV Director and a little closer to my age. Profile made me smile and sounded like someone I could connect. Currently waiting for a responce.

On another note if you are considering doing the free communication with eHarmony, the home profile. You have updaes inculding who looks at your profile. Prolem is you can't see who has looked unless once again you subscribe, they just come up as "someone" and again no photo's. There are many disadvantages to this especially, if like me, you are on a tight budget.

The experiement continues.

Yours
Secret Virgin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails