2 Oct 2010

Free communication experiment part 1

An update since my post yesterday.

Started a communication with one guy. For now we will call him "C" just in case. Anyway we have started the back and fourth that eHarmony offers. eHarmony offer many forms of communication the one I am using with this guy is the basic. Starting off with him asking 5 questions picked from a pre-made list and me answering them and then asking him 5 questions. It's bit like speed dating minus the bell and large amount of alcohol. Now as a non-subscriber to eHarmony at present I can't see photo's. So any minute now I am expecting Cilla Black and her shouting "surprise, surprise".

Logged into my profile to find eHarmony has found me a few more matches. One did really catch my attention. So I made the first move by sending an "icebreaker", first time in a while I am hoping for a responce. Bit excited but could turn to dissapointment knowing me.

Yours
Secret Virgin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails